• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 skidoo 800 xp 154in

asc-driver

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2011
tacoma wa
2008 skidoo 800 xp 154in 3850.00!!!!

Got a new sled so get a chance to get a bad *** need nothing ready to go sled. Yep not a lot of snow but it is what it is so if it does not sell you will see it at the snow show next year. 08 ski doo xp 154in with 2500 miles new top end last year. Slp y pipe pipe and can. Rooster built clutch and quick clickers. Fox flot 2 front shocks and rear front shock and the t-motion up grade (no flex edge track) pull start and e-start with new battery. I am the second owner and it was a snow check and has the temp module. Comes with dash bag handle bar bag tunnel bag and fuel tank and caddy and the seat with the trunk and the spare stock seat. And hand guards and a cover and a spare key. And a extra belt. And a bad *** wrap. Text me for more pics could not upload anymore. Any ?'s call or text me 253 302 2534 and price is 5000.00

Bill if you are out of wa state might work out coming east for a ride and sell this machine.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features