• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Yamaha Phazer 144" **SOLD**

F

Firetrail

Nov 29, 2007
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**** SOLD**** THANKS SNO WEST

I am selling my 2007 Yamaha Phazer 144" Mountain Lite. Bought it 2 years ago from original owner and it has never been ridden by me. The sled has only 192 original miles and looks showroom new. Has been stored under cover in a heated garage for the past 2 years. It has been started every couple of months, warmed to operating temp and the track spun a little. It has all of the factory updates done to it including the ECU upgrade for easy starting. Since I bought it I have added Better Boards, factory tunnel close off, Smith Brothers radiator protector, and exhaust turn out. Sled has a good OEM cover, new windshield and handlebar OEM storage bags, and a new windshield. The old one had a crack in it. It also has wind fairings and a full cover, wide Skinz skid plate. Has the new spare belt in the box behind the seat and even an Arctic Cat gas rack. There is also some dust in the pics. Sled has $900 worth of add ons that have never seen the snow.
This is basically a new sled. Asking $4200 for it but I am open to sincere offers. I would also be willing to help with full or partial delivery from my location. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota which is in SE South Dakota.

If you would like to talk about this sled you can email me or give me a call at 1-605-370-1530. Leave a message if you do not get ahold of me and I will call you back ASAP or when you are available.

Bob

CIMG0850.jpg CIMG0849.jpg CIMG0848.jpg CIMG0851.jpg CIMG0852.jpg CIMG0843.jpg CIMG0841.jpg CIMG0844.jpg CIMG0839.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features