• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Vertical Escape 800 RMK- $1000

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Time to move on so for sale is the last of my 2 awesome 2004 Vertical Escape 800's with 151 track. The one for sale is the one of the right of the photo. At this time the motor is removed from the sled.

Your are getting TWO, yes two, totally complete but partially disassembled motors. Partially disassembled means the motors are removed from the belly pan and the cylinders are pulled. Each motor has Reverse. Sled features SLP ceramic coated twin pipes and SLP Powder Pro skis with NO miles. The pipes are not drilled for EGT's. One set of cylinders have brand new pistons and trail ported cylinders. The other cylinders are stock porting.

Sled was run with airpods so no airbox included. Sled for sale is the one on the right of photo.

Your are getting two primary clutches and two sets of electrical components and two sets of rack carbs. Sled is geared down with 1 inch bar riser. Miles on the chassis are 2,218.

Everything is in excellent condition and only selling because I have turned my attention to a different project and have too many sleds. Nothing cracked or bent or broken and no missing lugs on the track. Seat and tunnel in excellent condition. The Silver/Yellow/Black is beautiful.

Real nice package here! Not interested in parting out. $1,000 firm for the entire package. No trades and cash only. Pickup only in Missoula.

text message is the best way to reach me. 40six 24zero 112four.04 edge sleds.jpg

Premium Features