• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1990 Polaris Indy Sport GT, 2007 Yamaha RS Venture GT, 1996 2 place Tilt Bed Trailer

S

Skippyspad

Dec 18, 2009
Loveland, CO
Get ready for the snow with this Family Package, Garage Stored.

2007 Yamaha RS Venture GT, 1990 Polaris Indy Sport GT, 1996 2 place Tilt Bed Trailer

Too many toys, not enough time.

2007 Yamaha RS Venture GT - 957 miles. Reliability and Fuel Sipping Power of the 973cc electric start, Liquid Cooled 4 stroke engine. Smooth on the trails, plenty of power for the powder. GT means it has the upgraded clicker shock suspension. 2 person touring snowmobile has heated hand grips for driver and passenger, Reverse and too many other things to list. All manuals and tools included. Extras include Yamaha Saddle Bags, Front Shock Covers, Upgraded Rear Bumper with Hitch, Cover, Battery Tender, GPS Mount and Alarm System. $6000.00

1990 Polaris Indy Sport GT - 1434 miles. 340cc Air Cooled, Oil Injected, 2stroke engine. Starts every time in 2-3 pulls cold, first pull warm. Driver and Passenger heated hand grips, Hitch, New Windshield, Cover. This sled is perfect for a teen to learn on. Light Weight and Easy to handle on the trails or in the powder. Included is a 2nd sled very close in Serial Number for parts. Both were in use when I purchased, but I've used the clutch and hood on the one pictured. $800.00

1996 2 place trailer - Tilt Bed trailer with rock and salt guard. Has grip strips for easy loading. Tongue Jack, 2" Ball, 4 pin flat light connector. Clear Title. New tires and rewired lights this spring. $800.00
Price individually above. Whole package $7000.00 and I'll throw in some Great helmets. 4 full face (2 flip up).

Please.....In person and CASH transaction ONLY. Check the classifieds for pics or I can send you some.

Last edited:
Premium Features