• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 m1000 diamond drive broke need help on quick fix

shaun897

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Minnesota
My 08 diamond drive planetary took a dump today so the whole diamond drive is shot now case everything.

Will the newer diamond drive bolt up and just not worry about the reverse anymore and should also be lighter.

I have one on another sled that the motor went on the trip its an 11 and bolt pattern looks the same would be quicker and cheaper to swap than rent all week

thanks

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
call Jeff @ bdx and ask him on swapping drives. you may not be able to unless you swap the drive axle and everything from the newer sled. when you buy the DD lite, it is based on the older case, and you need the axle and drivers to match. Ski

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
I never read any thing about a dd lite? But that drive should bolt right up.

Last edited:

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Yes they will 07-11 will fit

The dd lite from bdx needs its on drivers. But stock to stock will fit 07-11

My 08 diamond drive planetary took a dump today so the whole diamond drive is shot now case everything.

Will the newer diamond drive bolt up and just not worry about the reverse anymore and should also be lighter.

I have one on another sled that the motor went on the trip its an 11 and bolt pattern looks the same would be quicker and cheaper to swap than rent all week

thanks

Premium Features