• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Great Vent kitz/Hoods north of the border!!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
Just bought a set of vents for my sled from a local guy here in BC. Price was great on a 5 peice kit for my XP! $90 with tax and the kit looks great. Cant wait to install. Looks like the vent kit you see on xxxmodrods and ronnie hot dog but are made buy Mountainfit out of spokane Wa. If you search around on the other sights you will find this is a great price for this product! Everything is included in the kit too. They also make hoods and other vent kits. Dont know what else.

Best thing about buying from these guys is the price of course, but with the canadian dollor going way down and the US dollor up, it makes it easy for us canucks. No border hassles, no exchange, no shipping from US. For the US guys the vent kit for my XP would have been $70 plus shipping! Nice product too!

The guy who deals the stuff is in southern BC in Kootenay Country. His bisiness is called Menztoyz and hopefully he's going to have the website up soon.

Chaz

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
Just bought a set of vents for my sled from a local guy here in BC. Price was great on a 5 peice kit for my XP! $90 with tax and the kit looks great. Cant wait to install. Looks like the vent kit you see on xxxmodrods and ronnie hot dog but are made buy Mountainfit out of spokane Wa. If you search around on the other sights you will find this is a great price for this product! Everything is included in the kit too. They also make hoods and other vent kits. Dont know what else.

Best thing about buying from these guys is the price of course, but with the canadian dollor going way down and the US dollor up, it makes it easy for us canucks. No border hassles, no exchange, no shipping from US. For the US guys the vent kit for my XP would have been $70 plus shipping! Nice product too!

The guy who deals the stuff is in southern BC in Kootenay Country. His bisiness is called Menztoyz and hopefully he's going to have the website up soon.

Chaz

XXXmodrods sells Mountain fit - same vents.

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
XXXmodrods sells Mountain fit - same vents.

Your right but I think they're $100 US and for us Canadians that adds $22 exchange, $20 shipping, then the tax on the $142. Those vents cost us around $160 bones and I got mine for $90 done deal.

I will try and get them mounted on my new black side panels tomorrow. I will post some pics asap.

Chaz

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
Rivots and they work very good these kits a better then all the others and less expensive. Bill makes a great product, and he is also making new snow elimanator boards they look damn good.

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
vents

thanks for the tip chaz
talked to wayne today and ordered up a couple of sets. just waiting for them to get in and installed.
thanks

W

wildchild

Jul 4, 2001
lumby
Your right but I think they're $100 US and for us Canadians that adds $22 exchange, $20 shipping, then the tax on the $142. Those vents cost us around $160 bones and I got mine for $90 done deal.

I got some vents from xxxrods last year they were 81.00 to my door . Shipping was 6.00 .shipped postal and there was no duty.

I know the prices have gone up but they were a very fair price.

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
I got some vents from xxxrods last year they were 81.00 to my door . Shipping was 6.00 .shipped postal and there was no duty.

I know the prices have gone up but they were a very fair price.

If you look on the xxxmodrod site they are $100 US price. Of course you know what happend to our dollor the last few weeks.......:eek:

Chaz

Mantis

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2008
Wayne is at the Vernon show this weekend, but the best way to get hold of him is to PM him. His username is menztoys and he has some other posts in different sections giving hood/vent info. Chazzer - been waiting to see those pics of the vent install on your XP!!!

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
Wayne is at the Vernon show this weekend, but the best way to get hold of him is to PM him. His username is menztoys and he has some other posts in different sections giving hood/vent info. Chazzer - been waiting to see those pics of the vent install on your XP!!!

I've been out of town for a few days and just got back. I'm going to try and get those suckers in this week for sure!

Sorry for the delay guys......:eek:

Chaz

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
finally got some pics!!!

Only got one side done so far but you'll get the idea!

Chaz

101_2494.jpg

Premium Features