• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sledding in revelstoke

P
Oct 26, 2008
just got back from revy. snow is melting away at cabin. lots of rocks and tree stumps. waiting to hear if chopper got buddies sled off mountain.......need i say more.

P
Oct 26, 2008
ski folded under sled and flipped up and landed on tunelextention. bentthe tunnel pretty bad brock trailing arm, bent shock, broke tie rod end off, and broke lower control rod. tried to pull it outbut couldent would not steer and kept snagging everything under the snow.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
not good
shes still real early
where were you boulder or frisby?

god i sure hope it starts to snow
im there in a few weeks

charlie99

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SL
Was up boulder and frisby on the weekend, boulder is dangerous, frisby didn't seem to bad today, rained like crazy when we were up there the trail in is pretty scetchy but not to bad, probably 2-3 feet at the cabin way more snow than boulder has right now.

E

EEEK FACTOR

Nov 26, 2007
headed up friday to ride 3 days, or to sit at the cabin and wish for more snow.:confused::beer;

T
Apr 11, 2008
me and a couple buddies thinking about going up boulder on sunday. hoping the snow is coming down????? anyone been up in the last day or two?

D

DARKO

Nov 21, 2007
Kelowna, BC.
Its like spring showers taking all the POW away.

Need cooler temps and tons of precip.

Shes ugly, but Revy can change so fast. Cross your fingers

Premium Features