• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

timbersled nytro new price

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
timbersled nytro last chance to buy, taking home end of Nov

Timbersled Stage 2 nytro last chance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
Stage 2 SC nytro
timbersled front/rear
timbersled bar setup
timbersled bumper
timbersled
floats X 4
undertunnel exhaust
10gallon trailtank!!
163x2.4x15 09 poo track
timber sled tunnel
280HP/480ish...lbs
BUILT BY ALLAN AT TIMBERSLED
8 inch 2 wheel kit
40-45 helex from hartman
dalton-pro clutch weights
avid drive wheels 8 tooth
fuel pressure regulator
carbon fiber seat cover
162 ice age rails
raptor blow-off valve
intercooler fan
much muc more

Last edited:
W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Is there something that can be done with the aftermarket tank? The fit leaves something to be desired. Nice sled other than that.

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
sorry guys, i have not even seen pics of the sled yet, i just know what allan was doing with it and know that he finished everything perfect. Also has allan Handlebar set-up..Im gonna bug allan later and see if i can get him on the pics, hes busy with the snow show this weekend though..

If anyone is serouise will get pics asap, but otherwise dont want to bug Allan to much as i hate being a pain in the *** and i know hes busy

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
If yours is the black and white one, then it's the only one there. Nothing looked wrong with the tank, just could have been better fit and finish. If you don't get any pics of it by next week, I'll stop and take some of it for you.

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
Thanks that would be great! Im sure allan will get me some soon, i would like to get some but when your busy its tough to get everything done, i know the feeling!! I allways have more to do then i can do!!!

S

supraturbo

Banned
Sep 9, 2008
quebec canada
Thanks that would be great! Im sure allan will get me some soon, i would like to get some but when your busy its tough to get everything done, i know the feeling!! I allways have more to do then i can do!!!

let's face it, nobody will buy it without seeing it:confused:
post pics .........

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
i agree, if anyone is going by timbersled or when whitaker727 goes there it would be great if someone could get me the picks. I know that there is someone on here that lives close and maybe stops by there a fair bit. i cant get them as im in BC and allan has allready left for salt lake. The shop is still open. Thanks guys

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
Sled should be very close to this except no boxes on rear of tunnel and tunnel dump exhaust. Probably other minor details. But generaly the same sort of idea. Just really clean and classy in my eyes anyhow

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
$21500$$$ TTT come on this sled is as close to new as can be and has nothing spared on build, plus its built by one of the best!!!

Premium Features