• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Timbersled Stage 2 nytro

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
Stage 2 SC nytro
timbersled front/rear
timbersled bar setup
timbersled bumper
timbersled
floats X 4
undertunnel exhaust
10gallon trailtank!!
163x2.4x15 09 poo track
timber sled tunnel
280HP/480ish...lbs
BUILT BY ALLAN AT TIMBERSLED
8 inch 2 wheel kit
40-45 helex from hartman
dalton-pro clutch weights
avid drive wheels 8 tooth
fuel pressure regulator
carbon fiber seat cover
162 ice age rails
raptor blow-off valve
intercooler fan
much muc more

Allan has his SC working flawless, sled had around 600km(would have to get exact number,) but has been completely done-out, Allan will be sending me pictures soon. Sled is currently in idaho

W

WKR

Nov 27, 2007
western canada
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74640&page=3&highlight=nytro+pics

This link will give you an idea of what the sled look like until i get my pics. It is the same general Black with white accents theme. Mine does not have the exhaust though, it has a tunnel dump exhaust. i like that better because then you can carry extra fuel/ or gear behind the seat.

Allen told me that the lightest he ever got a nytro down to was 504lbs dry. thats a 25 pound difference from yours, did you lighten it up more some how or just a misprint?

R

ridehard1212

Nov 26, 2007
LANGLEY BC
could be off, but there are lighter aspects to the sled then his other sleds. he told me that the new poo track was 7-8lbs lighter and this is his first sled with under tunnel exhaust which should account for a fair bit. so yes it is a guess but should be under the five mark well under. either way its light.

Premium Features