• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

OREGON TRAIL SPORT

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Just giving a shout out for a great company :face-icon-small-hap

I've been buying all my parts from Michelle for a couple of years now (not a lot of parts). She is always vary helpful and truly seems to care.

Well, I finally had a problem. I bought a new cover for my Pro RMK. After about 6 weeks of use a seam started ripping out. I called her up to see if there was anything she could do about it. She had me send her a few pictures of the ripped seam and said she would send them to the warranty department. She also offered to send me a new cover that day BUT if Polaris wouldn't warranty it I would have to pay for it. I decided not to have her send me a new one, if the first ripped in 6 weeks I wasn't going to chance a second $200.00. A few days latter I called her to see if she had heard anything, she said she hadn't but she would call them and light a fire under there azz. I think that was last Thursday, yesterday the little brown truck showed up with a new cover. She called today to tell me it was covered and she shipped it Saturday. She also told me I didn't need to send the ripped one back. From the first phone call to the little brown truck showing up took just over a week. :face-icon-small-hap

BigAir

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Montana
I love ordering from Michelle. Can't beat the prices, service, or the entertainment and laughs I get just from talking to her.

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I love ordering from Michelle. Can't beat the prices, service, or the entertainment and laughs I get just from talking to her.
Talking to her cracks me up. She called me a retard today and I laughed before she did. It was all in fun and I knew it. It is funny, I have 2 Polaris dealers within 15 miles of me and I still order everything from her. If I really needed something that day I would buy from them but if I have a few days it gets ordered from her. I don't even ask the price anymore. It's always a little cheaper than I can find online even with the shipping cost. :face-icon-small-hap

T

tar

Nov 26, 2007
Sumas WA
Oregon trail sports is the best, My new viper would bottom out so hard it bent my tunnel . Michelle talked to the Yamaha rep and since I didnt want to drive 8 hrs to have it repaired I was sent ALL the parts to repair my tunnel myself.
Great people to deal with.

Tar

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Funny, She asked me if I was on SW, I said yes. she said Christopher is a friend of mine
I was just talking with her yesterday.
this last year has been HARD for her health wise.
but she is an awesome lady.
Asked her to pop back in and say hello to all her old friends on SnoWest.

Michelle is truly one of the GOOD GUYS in this business.

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
Talking to her cracks me up. She called me a retard today and I laughed before she did. It was all in fun and I knew it. It is funny, I have 2 Polaris dealers within 15 miles of me and I still order everything from her. If I really needed something that day I would buy from them but if I have a few days it gets ordered from her. I don't even ask the price anymore. It's always a little cheaper than I can find online even with the shipping cost. :face-icon-small-hap

Did I? Oops:face-icon-small-win

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
Did I? Oops:face-icon-small-win
It might have been the call before this one but it doesn't matter. I'm here talking you up :face-icon-small-hap

You have been AWESOME to me from the first call.

I'm going to be hitting Baker City Friday night to spend the night. I'd love to buy you and the hubby a beer at Barley Brown's if your interested? :face-icon-small-hap

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
So who is this Michelle chic She sounds like she is really hard to deal with. Answering all your questions. Giving you great deals How rude:face-icon-small-coo

V

vector boy

Jan 5, 2008
Norfolk, NE
I find it funny, the way people shop these days. Come on here, and people left and right saying "support local dealers, otherwise they won't be there when you truly need them" and then I see most of those same people saying "I just drove 10+ hours to by a sled from so and so and saved $500. They're the best dealer yet!". I have never dealt with Michelle, nor do I plan to. From the comments she seems like a great person, and has a great following. But coming from a dealers perspective, I would and have gone to the shop after hours, and I'm talking 1-2am, to help out a loyal customer. But, if his neighbor that hasn't boughten a thing from us were to ask for that same favor, I would tell him to wait. For some, it may not be a huge deal to have a local shop, but to others, that shop and dealership is their life. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but just thought some of you need to think about how you impact your local dealer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FreeAgent

Lifetime Membership
May 28, 2008
So who is this Michelle chic She sounds like she is really hard to deal with. Answering all your questions. Giving you great deals How rude:face-icon-small-coo

Rude? Me? Nah I'm never rude......as long as I can remember your name your doing good:face-icon-small-win. This last years been a real witch!

Elkaholic4life

Twin Peaks
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2013
Portland, OR
I find it funny, the way people shop these days. Come on here, and people left and right saying "support local dealers, otherwise they won't be there when you truly need them" and then I see most of those same people saying "I just drove 10+ hours to by a sled from so and so and saved $500. They're the best dealer yet!". I have never dealt with Michelle, nor do I plan to. From the comments she seems like a great person, and has a great following. But coming from a dealers perspective, I would and have gone to the shop after hours, and I'm talking 1-2am, to help out a loyal customer. But, if his neighbor that hasn't boughten a thing from us were to ask for that same favor, I would tell him to wait. For some, it may not be a huge deal to have a local shop, but to others, that shop and dealership is their life. Don't mean to hijack this thread, but just thought some of you need to think about how you impact your local dealer.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I understand what your saying. I'll tell you why I don't want to deal with one of my local dealers. One of my friends bought a new Polaris Razor. the thing lost a motor at about 60 miles. After (1) one year of it sitting at the dealer waiting to get fixed, he went and picked it up and took it to the other dealer to get fixed. I've been to that other dealer and don't get that loving feeling. :face-icon-small-dis

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Glad to hear Your health is on the mend Michelle

vector boy I think a lot of people here understand what you are saying and agree with it. I am also glad that you are one of the lucky guys that has a great local dealer to deal with. I don't in my area. They suck so bad that even Michelle at OTS had heard about some of the dealers all the way up in Oregon when i talked with her the first time.

I buy all my parts from Michelle and consider her my local dealer because of the service and comic relief. I say comic relief because she is, as previously stated, both fun and hilarious to talk to and will tell it like it is whether you want to hear it or not. Even though she has six things going on at once when I call her, she is still able to give me better service then my local dealer. When I had an issue with something I purchased through her, she went out of her way to make things right. I show my appreciation by buying my parts from her and will continue to do so. It says a lot when you hear people all over this country say they have had the same experience dealing with Michelle over the years.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
My local dealer stock very little in parts stock, has minimal knowledge of parts unless it has a make, model and serial #, offers no discount and it's actually painful to walk into because I know I'm gonna get the runaround for anything I need.
Therefore, I order from Michelle.

Premium Features