• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Does the sled make the rider?

T
Oct 21, 2002
Idaho
I just want to say that you Poo guys Yami guys have been giving me alot of crap about my bad azz new XP. I can dish it out so I can take it to! But the fact is you guys dont need to beat up on yourselves for your shortcomings its probably just your sled. I am a pretty advanced rider and now that I have the equipment to go with it I will put my sled up against anybodies. To prove my point I will see you guys this weekend at the snowies as I am meeting my cousine there for the first ride. I Doo have my 4M decal on the windsheild so look for me. Anybody up for the challenge?

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
OMFG!
"A pretty advanced rider", is that like a "PRetty advanced fighter"??
A challenge? with the little bit of snow they have?
Whats the challenge? Who can find the land mine the quickest?
Who rides down the road fastest?

Tell ya what.
Take your pretty advanced sled..........
Add your pretty advanced abilities..........
and have a pretty good time ..............
and don't worry about it.

Meatman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I know testiclular fortitude is in there somewhere....I think its like 23-25%

G
Nov 28, 2007
Montana
hmm

If you had "real" confidence in your machine and your "advanced" skills, you probably would'nt be on here boasting... as others say, "just my 2 cents":)

p.s its "cousin"

G
Oct 16, 2001
Maple Valley, WA
I just want to say that you Poo guys Yami guys have been giving me alot of crap about my bad azz new XP. I can dish it out so I can take it to! But the fact is you guys dont need to beat up on yourselves for your shortcomings its probably just your sled. I am a pretty advanced rider and now that I have the equipment to go with it I will put my sled up against anybodies. To prove my point I will see you guys this weekend at the snowies as I am meeting my cousine there for the first ride. I Doo have my 4M decal on the windsheild so look for me. Anybody up for the challenge?

You must be a real treat to ride with!!!! Look guys....i'm an advanced rider???? WTF is wrong with you??? Just ride your new sled and tell the fun stories........not mine is better, faster, lighter.....enjoy your new sled!!!!

:rolleyes:

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
can you say yardsale

OMFG!
"A pretty advanced rider", is that like a "PRetty advanced fighter"??
A challenge? with the little bit of snow they have?
Whats the challenge? Who can find the land mine the quickest?
Who rides down the road fastest?

Good point Ollie
sometimes having no brains helps you be the fastest to the PARTS COUNTER

B

beer gut

Nov 2, 2004
Centennial, CO
What, dont'cha have any snow in Idaho yet, or why ya gotta spread your crap through Wyoming?:eek:

I'll look for ya; wait for later though to have some real fun. If you get back to the Snowies later in the year, look us up. I bet Himark can even school ya on his 900 Poo (you know, one of them sleds you like to make fun of).:p

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
My brand spankin new shiney un setup still in the crate sled is so awesome.
It's faster then Freaks, climbs better then Krazy Kanadians, and floats
better then anything any of you have.:eek: And as soon as I pick it up from the dealer I'll prove it. I'am so confident because Skidoo themselfs calibrated it and I know it will be the best :rolleyes::rolleyes: !!!!!

Hardass

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Troy Montana
Not again

This old subject again, a good rider can do amazing stuff on even a small sled but a crappy rider can't do jack even on a big hp sled.well nothing that takes any skill. so i would say there is no real formula for this. A great rider on a great sled will shine, others will see it and do the talking for you, no sense pulling your own chain.

Wow you said it perfectly!
I love myself, I love myself, I love myself
Why not go out have fun and enjoy rather then blow soo much hot air up your own A**? besides nobody cares!!
If I lived there and saw the 4m sticker I'd go the other direction just to save having to listen to you.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton, AB
This old subject again, a good rider can do amazing stuff on even a small sled but a crappy rider can't do jack even on a big hp sled.well nothing that takes any skill. so i would say there is no real formula for this. A great rider on a great sled will shine, others will see it and do the talking for you, no sense pulling your own chain.

I totally agree, last year on my first ride ever, I got stuck so easy and the people I ride with (been riding for years) would get out of it so easily. I agree with most posts who cares honestly? I bought a skidoo largely because that's what the people I ride with have, and if I have any issues they will be able to help me out a lot more. Razzing people about what they buy is fine, but if one sled was so much better wouldn't everyone have it? Just be lucky you can ride already, because I know I can't :(

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
Track Poacher, you think you are a good rider now. Just wait till you have rode that new machine all season. You might look back on this thread with a red face:eek:

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
What, dont'cha have any snow in Idaho yet, or why ya gotta spread your crap through Wyoming?:eek:

I'll look for ya; wait for later though to have some real fun. If you get back to the Snowies later in the year, look us up. I bet Himark can even school ya on his 900 Poo (you know, one of them sleds you like to make fun of).:p

I cant make it this weekend but I am sure Mini me can... You should look him up! I am sure he can put school in session for you!

Last edited:
Premium Features