• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wrecked 07 XRS for sale "As Is"

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Son #2's sled, original owner
07 XRS 151 x 16
1400 Miles w/2 years of warranty left
Hit a rock with left front. Nun is toast, so is L a-arm, shock, ski, sway bar. Bulkhead looks bulged below PTO.

Motor has been 100%, no issues
PTO clutch has been balanced and maintained each year
Add ons:
Boss Noss 30hp shot
Boss hirise flat top & original seat
HPS can
Marcuso running board extrusions
tunnel stiffeners
SLP skis - left is tweeked
Blue carbon fiber panels / stock panels
factory gas jug / straps
cover

I want to sell this sled whole as is. I have had a few guys look at it and say that it is very repairable. I can take more exact pics if needed.

Looking for best offer over $3000. Post up a $number$ if you are interested. Thanks for looking. EW
EDIT.....Just noticed I posted this in the wrong Ski-Doo forum, sorry, I'm lazy, I'm leaving it and linking to it in the Doo for sale thread. Feel free to flame away. EW

Before

100_7107.jpg

After

07SkiDooDamage002.jpg

07SkiDooDamage003.jpg

07SkiDooDamage009.jpg

07SkiDooDamage011.jpg

07SkiDooDamage012.jpg

Last edited:

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
If i had the money I would be all over it, Sometimes being a college kid sucks. Good luck selling, i'm sure you won't have much trouble.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Atleast both boys are old enough now that I dont have to weigh or count the chocolate chips in a cookie before giving them each one so as to avoid a brawl. I've even seen them share stuff on occasion now that they're in different colleges.

Truth is they are built in best friends for me and each other. When you ride as bad as me, its great to have them and their shovels along. lol. EW

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Where are you located? Is the sled still complete or have you sold some stuff? Thanks Dan

NE corner of Washington. 1 hour south of Castlegar/Trail. Sled is still complete with the OEM plastic and seat to go with it. I put on the pipe and a few other things taken off for the pictures to fire it up prior to storage. I took some close up video of it but the file is too big for photobucket and I dont know any other way to post it.

Sent PM with phone #. Thanks. EW

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
How many years of warranty did you buy. The motor is right in the area where it is going to go if it is the original motor. I havn't seen many that havn't. My 06 just went down at the end of the year. It was a rod bearingat about 4000 miles. Just threw a couple thousand at it at 3100. The Only thing they didn't change was rod bearings. It had the slp perf. kit. I might throw an 800r in it but I need the electronics.Is the sled still for sale.

E

EricW

Nov 26, 2007
NE Washington
Still for sale. I bought a 3 year warranty in late Dec. 06 and Doo gave us a letter stating we were getting another year. No issues so far. Let me know. EW

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
This is the X model ... and then some... Ski Doo's TOP offering in the Summits in 2007

Everything the X model has plus titanium springs, adjustable shocks, lightweight body panels.

Eric takes top notch care of his stuff... a super straight shooter that knows the entire history of this sled.

XRS1.jpg

XRS2.jpg

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Is there damage to anything besides the "nun" and A_arms??? JFYI, they are about $250 and takes a couple evenings and a 6 pack to swap with new. Then use the MXZ-X mag side bulkhead bracing to bring the bulkhead behind the silencer back into position, throw on some A-arms and from what I can see in the pics it would be ready to ride.

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Is there damage to anything besides the "nun" and A_arms??? JFYI, they are about $250 and takes a couple evenings and a 6 pack to swap with new. Then use the MXZ-X mag side bulkhead bracing to bring the bulkhead behind the silencer back into position, throw on some A-arms and from what I can see in the pics it would be ready to ride.

I think EricW's boys are ready for a boosted Dragon after trying out Dad's new sled.

Premium Features