• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 700 rmk wire harness

W
Feb 27, 2008
need help finding male and female pin conecters for main harness under hood.trying to find just the conecters.do not want to pay for a whole new harness unless i can find one cheaper than $260 i was quoted by local dealer.

D
Dec 3, 2007
If your sled is still carburated, there has been more than one person posting warranty replacments of their's. Maybe they have access to their old harness/connectors. I'm waiting for my first road ride to see if my electrical issue was repaired; otherwise, I'm going to warranty/replace my harness as a fix. Do a search for RMK electrical issues to find their posts.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
The 06 700 was a carburetted sled.

I have looked everywhere for replacement pins and housings for the polaris electrical...and I'm pretty resoursfull... can't find them.
I've looked in Packard, Osso, mitsubushi, Delphi, Molex and other vendors with no luck.
I've checked all of the master service kits out there for repair shops with no luck.

The only one that is available is a repair "pigtail" for the TPS sensor...and that is listed as an ATV part (but fits the sleds)

I recommend going with Deutsch connectors and replacing both sides, They are higher quality than the OEM Polaris parts.
DT06-12SA.jpg
DT04-12PC.jpg

http://www.deutschconnector.com/products/deutsch_dt_12-way_connectors.html

Or replace the harness..

Last edited:
W
Feb 27, 2008
If anyone out there DOES know where to find the connector housings and pins/sockets...

HOOK A BROTHA UP!!!

mountainhorse u truly are the man!!!thanks alot.i think i may have found some at local sled salvage as well...ahhh the joys of puppie hood,maybe i'll just follow him around for awhile and get mine back!!!!

Premium Features