• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Radius rods and Steering rods

********Light weight Swedged Aluminum Radius rods************
Radius rods and steering rods for all makes and models. You can order any length and thread size.

I have done kits for all sleds new and old. If you just need one or a hundred of them I can get it to you.

I have some in stock ready to ship or can have custom sizes made to fit your application.

I wouldn't sell them if I didnt have them on my own sled

All rods are $19.75 a piece and a flat rate $14.00 shipping and handling in the U.S.

treavor1@aol.com

Picture 247.jpg Picture 248.jpg Picture 249.jpg

Last edited:

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Can you get good deals on heim joints too? I would like to set my 97` summit up with some front suspension arms like these, the top arms on mine have 1 outer adjustably heim joint on the upper arm on each side and the lower arms are not adjustable arms so I supose I would have to have 8 different joint for the rods you sell. How much do you ask for the Heims? and what threads are the rods avaliable in, I can get the specs on the threads of my 2 heims joints and the size of my bolts if that would help.

Thanks, Darren
wildcard28@msn.com

Premium Features