• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

new to turbo and trying to tune it need help

Kenny B

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2008
Corner Brook, Newfoundland
I run a NGK AFX wideband. Apparently it is the best one. :) I have run a Innovate as well. The AEM is good two, I run one in my R32 GTR. I find the NGK to react the fastest of all 3.

P
Jul 29, 2010
i think I have it figured out! No snow at home to test so I'll have to wait till Friday. The 1/4 NTP plastic 90 fitting on the ves solenoid was cracked and hanging on by just a hair! I checked the reeds and fixed my oil line while down there. I have a inovite air fuel gauge on the way as well. Checked the waste gate it opens at 6psi and pressurized the coolant system for an hour and it only dropped like 1 psi.

P
Jul 29, 2010
Well I tried it out with the exhaust vavle tube fixed. It the sled popped and fowled a plug. Had 1/4 tank filled it to half tank with 100LL and havent Fowled a plug now I rode it for about half hour now. It does have a low to mid bog once in a while. I am putting the air fuel gauge on tomorrow. And I'll see what its doing. Thanks guys

P
Jul 29, 2010
Didn't do a compression test but I pulled the reeds out and no chips or cracks. The air fuel gauge say 11.8 under boost but when it bogs on the low end it says 16-17

Premium Features