• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 pro pistons

Sneak A Peak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2013
Washington State
My buds 14 with gearing and clutching is really impressive. It's the only mod I would do to a new Pro... We just laugh at the people that think they're underpowered.

Hey RMS, are you refering to the Kurts Gear down Kit? Do you think that is the best think i could do to my 15? Do you really see less heat like it states? That may be worth the cost in itself if it does help on belt life.

Thank in advance.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
Hey RMS, are you refering to the Kurts Gear down Kit? Do you think that is the best think i could do to my 15? Do you really see less heat like it states? That may be worth the cost in itself if it does help on belt life.

Thank in advance.

Yes, he does have kurts gear down, helix and spring. As for less heat we never measured but he is getting MUCH better clutch belt life... He did break a drive belt though with around 1000 miles but he is abusive. He was riding with KC that day if that tells you anything. lol

As long as you don't care about speed on the trails gearing these things down is the best bang for your buck. IMO

Little off track but hey its summer.

Premium Features