• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cpi pipe

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
I was looking into them as they where being blown out recently. I couldn't find any that had a good tune for them. Their was 1 or 2 other people on here that could not get them to run right, so I passed on the deal.

L
Jun 4, 2014
North Norway
Hey, I bought a cpi pipe and wonder if anyone has a map of PCV that will work with it here pipe? I run 0-3000ft I 've tried with slp stage 3 map , but it works badly , to enlightenment , I have PAR 12,5head , vforce3r reeds , bmp fix kit and slp air kit.
thanks for reply

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
Would love to try something different on the Pro I recently picked up, not super impressed with the SLP on my Dragon 860 since I am on my 3rd can with internal welds breaking on it too...

If the CPI has a good setup available (from someone anyway) it might be worth trying...

Where did you get their pipe for a good price?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
To me the CPI looks like a poor copy of the DynoPort Pipe. I have acquired both, although I have not run either one. Visually the DynoPort looks like it would flow better (no mitered cut / welds like the CPI) just a smooth stamping on the DynoPort. Both are too heavy for a mountain sled IMO.

L
Jun 4, 2014
North Norway
Would love to try something different on the Pro I recently picked up, not super impressed with the SLP on my Dragon 860 since I am on my 3rd can with internal welds breaking on it too...

If the CPI has a good setup available (from someone anyway) it might be worth trying...

Where did you get their pipe for a good price?

I bought it used

sledhed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2001
Lolo, Montana
To me the CPI looks like a poor copy of the DynoPort Pipe. I have acquired both, although I have not run either one. Visually the DynoPort looks like it would flow better (no mitered cut / welds like the CPI) just a smooth stamping on the DynoPort. Both are too heavy for a mountain sled IMO.
Hm. heavier than stock? Wow. So what are the best options out there for piping a Pro? Other than a turbo? If I decide to pipe the Pro I want to stay close to stock sound levels. But with my luck with SLP Dragon can failures not sur eI would want to go SLP unless I got a screaming deal on it.

I bought it used
Ok... did you contact CPI re: pipe setup? Just wondering.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
I think CPI shut the doors. Last time I tried (when shopping for the CPI pipe) their web site was down and phone number didn't work.

Premium Features