• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys Can

D
Mar 20, 2009
Anyone else have any experience with the GGB can ? Any info would be appreciated . I'm looking for less weight but do not want loud .

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
GGB mountain can IS LOUD. Have no experience with the trail can.

Indy_500

Lifetime Membership
Jul 8, 2011
Greenville, WI
Anyone else have any experience with the GGB can ? Any info would be appreciated . I'm looking for less weight but do not want loud .

Riding buddy has a GGB trail on his axys, sounds AWESOME. Not too loud, perfect tone. I have an HPS on my axys, love that also, went that route for the ceramic coating. Not too loud either, a lot quieter than the pro ride HPS can.

Johnny T.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 9, 2007
Arlington MN
My son has a trail can on his 14 pro. Sounds very nice and doesn't have that obnoxious sound to it when your on the pipe. He heard the mountain can was LOUD also but he's happy with his trail can. Has about 400 miles and one year on it.

XC500mod

Lifetime Membership
Apr 2, 2013
the GGB mountain can is very loud! it was made nice, fit really well, and was a very quick instal. i am getting a GGB trail can for my new axys.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Sorry. Zero detonation issues with the combination. Elevation is 4,000 to 10,000. I had detonation issues when I was running the SSI pipe mod and the Diamond S even with a PCV w/ ignition module. I couldn't find a map that sorted it out so I sold the pipe and the PCV and put an SLP pipe on the sled. Happy camper now. The SSI pipe and PCV made a little more power but it really sucked when you were on a long pull in gnarly conditions and the detonation detector would put it in limp mode.
Hows the fitment?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

D
Mar 20, 2009
Has your buddy had any detonation problems and about what elev. do you ride. Also how does the HPS compare to the GGB can as far as noise .

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Am a Dealer for GGB here in the west - Zero issues with DET first I have heard of this with a can only addition.. 8,000' and up to over 11,000' and both version ( Trail and Mountain) cans have been flawless from my customers reporting..

S/C

sanderson

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Straightline Performance Can

Anyone running a straightline performance can on there axys ?

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Having run a Diamond S Ti "quiet" can into a BMP pipe on my 15 Pro, and an SSI Ti can into a BMP pipe on the Axys, I can say the DImaond S IS quieter for sure. Lots? No, but I don't have a decibel meter either to give accurate readings.

That being said, I think I prefer the sound from the Diamond S over the SSi, even though the latter was a significant savings over the D-S. Both great products, real nice fitment, no melting of panels etc, great spot for a cooker to mount.

All in all real happy with both products!

Premium Features