• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Just got my 16 AXYS...Sweet!

Randman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2010
Billings, MT
can I ask what coating you have on your shop floor? I'm in process of building 30x40 three door garage. Nice sled, cars and shop!

I did a lot of homework on the coating and ended up using this: http://www.epoxy-coat.com/

It is a bit of a pain to apply (Use a Squeegee to spread and then roll)...but it is 100% solids epoxy and suppose to be a 50 year floor. I added the epoxy clear over the top and it came out really nice.

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
I live in Helena, if I come to Billings I'd love to check out those toys!

Randman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 21, 2010
Billings, MT
Okay...back on topic. Can not wait to ride the new AXYS. Is anyone thinking of a 36" front end or is it wait and see how it rides? Also, thinking the SLP can/pipe is looking like a nice add. Is major heat tape going to be necessary so the plastic stays in shape? :present:

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
For me, a narrow stance is not needed. The sled it self is taller with a higher center pf gravity. Thats my take after riding the SKS for 3 days back in April. Loved it!

Premium Features