• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New K MOD with K Motion

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Introducing the new K Motion from K MOD.
We tested all year to come up with this simple yet very strong design.
This is a pivoting rear scissor for K MOD suspensions
It has 4 degree movement on each side for a total side to side movement of 8 degrees.
Engineered with positive stops so the vehicle is very predictable when making a maneuver.
4 degrees of movement throughout the complete range of travel no matter what stage of coupling you’re on.
Made of billet aluminum for durability, large eyelet and bearing on shock so the shock moves with the arm.
Enables the rider to initiate maneuvers easier even in the more progressive ranges of coupling.
Enhances the ease of holding a side hill with resistance to wash out.
Less rider effort on off camber down hills.
Traditional K MOD strength and performance handling with easier maneuvering.
K MOD
Coupling done right.

http://youtu.be/opUV4xHn9tM

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

http://youtu.be/opUV4xHn9tM

Last edited:

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Any pricing info?

The price for the K Motion upgrade is 399.00, it can be added to any current K MOD turn key skid with Raptor shocks. We will need your rear shock to install a larger eyelet for large bearing, we also install a .2'' spacer inside the shock to get it back to the correct length. The price includes the shock mod and refurbishing the shock.
We will have a version for all K MOD kits on factory rails very soon.
If ordered on a new K MOD turn key skid the price will be 199.00
Thanks, Kevin

hd4rob

Lifetime Membership
Jan 6, 2010
Lake Park, MN
I got to check this out on Kevin's and Rich's sleds in February. Built right and well thought out. Not only that and I know it gets preached to death, but you cannot beat kmod's customer service. I have been dealing with Kevin since 2011 and I have never had such a great buying and follow up experience with any other product that I have purchased. He can even convince your wife that running his skid is worth the price! Stand up guy with top quality products and always willing to help out.

Premium Features