• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NEW PRODUCT: K-MOD 37" WIDE A-ARMS FOR PRO RMK.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
attachment.php

Kevin and the crew at K-MOD have released a new set of 37" wide A-Arms for the PRO RMK Chassis. :face-icon-small-sho
http://www.kmodsnowmobileparts.com/polaris/37-wide-ifs-front-end-for-pro-rmk

These can be used on any year of PRO RMK as long as you have the 2013-2015 length shocks... 16-5/8" long.

K-MOD is known for their quality construction and materials in their products.

It looks like they put a lot of time into the ball joint areas with this design.

Great to see some of the new products for the 2014/15 season rolling in.
Looks like Kevin has a Titanium K-MOD rear in the works as well!

MSRP: $695.00

:smow: Pray for snow!! :smow:

100_0620.JPG

37''.JPG

100_0617.JPG

From the K-MOD web page.
37'' Wide IFS Pro RMK

Our new front suspension was designed using the latest in Cad-Cam technology! The use of this technology allowed us to take a very complicated design like the canted front suspension of the Polaris Pro and understand every detail of it from caster, camber, Ackermann along with bump.

We’ve found through extensive testing that our 37” design works exceptional on and off trail! We focused most of our efforts towards improving on how the vehicle responded to changing directions in the trees, along with perfecting the ability to hang even the most technical of side hills.

With other tweaks to the geometry it makes this a very versatile system. Combine these features with tig welded 4130 thin wall large OD tubing, billet upper and lower bearing housings, and you have a light weight design with exceptional strength that will perform above expectations for backcountry riders. Plus it can be run with or without sway bar. Takes the stock length shocks (13 and newer) or combine with Raptor IFS shocks for the ultimate in handling and control.

Kit comes with everything needed to just bolt on. Upper and lower ball joints, durable delrin bushings, tie rods, and all hardware needed.

KMOD.jpg

Last edited:

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
MH,

Any chance you can make the middle photo a bit larger so we can see some better detail of this design?

I know you get crap when you post your Super sized photos, but that one is not even credit card size. : ) Thanks!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Slash...Great pics. Thx for keeping us in the loop.

Looks like some cool stuff at SLC this year.

Did you talk to Kevin about the front... any more details?
Are they ready to ship?
Show specials?
Color options?

The FNI vents look good... any more pics of their stuff? (maybe separate thread)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Slash...Great pics. Thx for keeping us in the loop.

Looks like some cool stuff at SLC this year.

Did you talk to Kevin about the front... any more details?
Are they ready to ship? He has some, but I'm not of sure how many sets he has. Sets are currently being built.

Show specials? For those AT the SLC Show, he was doing a 10% discount - I'd imagine it would be the same for Boise.

Color options? The buyer can call and let Kevin know what color they would like - he'll check with the business that does his powder coating for that color. Out of curiosity I asked about a set coated the same as my sled, Nuclear Sunset Orange. He mentioned they may have something real close. Hmmmmmm with black PC'd spindles...........:face-icon-small-hap

The FNI vents look good... any more pics of their stuff? (maybe separate thread) The newest stuff was posted up in my other thread.

3 Characters

Last edited:
Premium Features