• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bikeman shimmed fix kit??

Heater15

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Brandon MB
Any follow ups on the bikeman cylinder shim/spacer fix kit? I do like the idea of the longer piston and crankcase volume for added power but is it actually proven legit? Any other similar kits for added power and reliability? 2015 RMK assault 155. Thx

Dave64

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2013
Anoka, MN
RK Tek

I just put the RK Tek Rev 2 in my 11 SBA. we have not had enough snow to ride yet but on first start up the reduction in vibration is noticeable as I would expect from any of them as well. I have heard very good things about Bikemans as well as MNTNTK, but after speaking in length to Kelsey I opted for his kit. Time will tell for me.

Heater15

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Brandon MB
Bikeman

So little talk about bikeman makes me wonder. To me after a little research, Terra Alps sounds like the one to go with. Plus I like the fact they're Canadian lol. Dollar hurts

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Bikeman Durability kit has all kinds of good reviews. I dunno if your using the search function properly. It was one of the first ones out there along with MTNTK. Bikeman uses there own design piston along with MTNTK. Bikeman has a couple dealers in Canada that would probably help you out more than ordering it from the USA. If you go Terra Alps make sure he has them in stock if your trying to get it quick.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
So little talk about bikeman makes me wonder. To me after a little research, Terra Alps sounds like the one to go with. Plus I like the fact they're Canadian lol. Dollar hurts

Rec Supply (Sask) is a neighbor almost and probably has MNTKT in stock. The original.

It's a shame Terra Alps is Canadian. Just MO though.

Premium Features