• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BD Jetforce Bag

S

snowww1

Nov 26, 2007
BCA Float MtnPro Vest. Full protection, transceiver pocket, radio pocket with airbag pack. One piece of equipment to put on. Most comfortable airbag on the market. Designed by snowmobilers for snowmobilers.

Under $1000 with canister. Approx 7.9 pounds.

picture.php

Bowtie496

Lifetime Membership
Jun 7, 2010
Carey, ID
The director of our local avy center acquired one from somewhere. We played with it in the parking lot a little before going for a ride. I know the fan was from BD, but I think the pack was a mammot or something. I was impressed with how fast it filled the bag up and then would reverse after three minutes. It packed up easy and we took turns deploying it. This pack seemed to have a lot of room and a separate shovel and probe pocket. I don't think I would drop $1200-$1400 on it, but interesting concept. It was surprisingly light for having a decent sized battery pack. I think it weighs about the same as my Float 22. I did hear a rumor from someone with Klim connections that Klim is going to be offering this technology next season. Guess we shall see. I think I will run my Throttle 22 for a few more years and then decide what to replace it with. I do like the idea of the BCA vest, I would like to see a few more pockets on it. I'm always using my coat pockets for various things.

motorheadskier

Lifetime Membership
Mar 30, 2012
Truckee, CA
I am looking forward to see what kind of bugs they work out and change on it next year since this is the first year the public will be "testing it out" Like the fact that you don't need to worry about a canister's air pressure change when you travel to different altitudes and or on a plane and that if you do puncture the bag it will keep pumping. Hope to see price go down next year also. Maybe if I buy it next year Tahoe will get snow :face-icon-small-win

kylerf150

Lifetime Membership
Mar 9, 2011
great falls mt
Hope to see price go down next year also.

I heard that the price is going to go up from the local dealer. They said their rep told them that. Who knows they might of been trying to just get rid of them. Cool design but I didn't care for the pack portion of it.

I'm going to wait for a bca pro vest

C
Apr 28, 2008
spokane wa
I have been wanting one of these since I saw them a year or so ago on some foreign website couldn't understand a thing but knew I wanted it, pieps also has a jetforce pack, but that still doesn't help us not support BD since they bought pieps a few years ago. :face-icon-small-fro

Premium Features