• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

m1000 coolant in cylinders

F

fish pig

Mar 9, 2009
michigan
went to start my 1000 after rebuild,ran for few minutes started running rough ,pulled y pipe motor full of white antifreeze gas mix,pulled motor going to replace water pump seal,anyone else have this or should I look elsewhere for problem.thanks.

F

fish pig

Mar 9, 2009
michigan
I thought head was warped so I bought a new one.same result.it literally filled case up,i removed oil seal spring was off seal.any way replacing seal waterpump seal,hopingthis fixes it.head o rings are fine.

F

fish pig

Mar 9, 2009
michigan
PROBLEM SOLVED:face-icon-small-hap air pressure tested cooling wouldnt even hold 4lbs,air was leakng inside reed area on bottom cylinder,so out of curiosity I swapped cylinder with my fresh mod cylinders.air test wala.holds air.looked at bottom of cylinder,to find the freshly nicasiled cylinder.has excessive nicasil on base of cyl.going to send back so it can be flattened out,any way check your new nicasiled cylinders,so you don't go though this,ourself

Premium Features