• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Halfway

N
Aug 27, 2012
Bend, OR
Supposed to be getting over 60" of new snow between thursday and sunday. Should be very rideable. I'm gonna be taking a trip over there around christmas. Should be very good.

H
Apr 4, 2014
Update for Halfway

Thinking about making a trip for New Years down to Halfway, would be coming from Bellingham, WA (6 hours) so definitely want the trip to be worth it. Any updates are phone numbers to call for the most current information would be awesome, hope your Xmas trip is a blast.

G
Dec 23, 2009
Gig Harbor WA
try calling cornucopia lodge. They live up there. If you do not have a place to stay I would also check to see if they have any openings. Great place to stay. Just look up there # online.

R
Dec 12, 2007
Orting, WA
Thinking about making a trip for New Years down to Halfway, would be coming from Bellingham, WA (6 hours) so definitely want the trip to be worth it. Any updates are phone numbers to call for the most current information would be awesome, hope your Xmas trip is a blast.

Wow, you must tow over @ over 100mph to get there that fast. Google says 509 miles, 8hr 10 min. That's with no stopping. But, I too am going back to halfway this year. Great place to ride!!!!!

N
Aug 27, 2012
Bend, OR
Just got back from Halfway over xmas, it was great and well worth the trip. So good in fact that we are heading back for new years too! Supposed to get as much as 2ft more today and tomorrow and then be sunny. You won't be dissappointed!

Premium Features