• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M8 skid into M7

FarmerTimBob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2014
Will a skid out of a 2011 M8 fit into a M7 and also will a powerclaw 2.6 fit without issue into same M7?

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
brackets

Will a skid out of a 2011 M8 fit into a M7 and also will a powerclaw 2.6 fit without issue into same M7?

Just spit balling but, try mounting the 2011 front arm in the same location as the 07
and then pull the back of the skid up and see how close or far off the stock bracket is.
Modding is fun!!!

Big Dawg 51

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Walla Walla, WA
Been running 2.6 for a few years with no issues just amazing performance. Just put in the updated fox float rear in last weekend, fits just like the stock rear did. Looking forward to getting the whole package on the snow. Sled is a 2005 m7 162 limited.

FarmerTimBob

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2014
Been running 2.6 for a few years with no issues just amazing performance. Just put in the updated fox float rear in last weekend, fits just like the stock rear did. Looking forward to getting the whole package on the snow. Sled is a 2005 m7 162 limited.

I was gunna do the float skid but ended up pulling the trigger on some tube boards. Only get out west once a year at best. Maybe in a couple years I'll have it just the way I want it. Let me know how you like the float skid, may have to snag one for next year.

Premium Features