• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for Riding Group (Snowies)

Tim-O-Tak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2015
Cheyenne, Wy
Hi, guys and gals I'm looking for a new Riding Group for up and around Snowy Range. I moved to Cheyenne this summer and I don't know anyone that rides. I've been riding on&off for 8 years now and I know the southern parts of Snowies (around Fox Park/Wycolo) pretty will.

I look forward to hear and talk to all you guys.

Tim

jokerman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Wy.
The local club has a meeting @ the Holiday Inn 11/19 @ 7:00pm Laramie all is welcome or send them an email,Face Book them..just a thought

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
What is your favorite type of riding? What type do you not care for?

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
Tim,

I live in Cheyenne as well and sent you a PM. If not done already, take an avy course and buy all required avy gear (beacon, probe, shovel, avy bag) - you'll find a lot more riding buddies if you have the proper equipment!

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
We have 8-10 guys in our group but we rarely all ride together at once. You're welcome to ride with us. Our first ride will be the day after turkey day. There will be just two of us breaking in sleds so far. Make sure you have your avy stuff and know how to use it. We don't ride with people that don't have it.

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I used to live in Laradise! I try to make a trip down from Windy City 2-3 times a year with the wife and buddies from up North in Big Horn Country. When time comes, check your messages and I will PM you. I also ride Battle Mtn. Buffalo Pass/Rabbits Ears (don't know much of these two places, but its fun). We are always looking for someone to ride with!

Tim-O-Tak

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2015
Cheyenne, Wy
Thanks for the quick reply guys. More of my riding has been off the trails and in meadows but as long as im riding im good. I got all the avy gear but I don't have a avy air bag backpack, it's a little out of my price range right now.

hcrider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2009
wyoming
riding buddies

TIM-O-TAK
i live in Laramie, give me a call next time you are over this way. your welcome to ride with us, hate the thought of anyone riding alone.
roger 307-760-9302

jorgy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Iowa
I'm just hoping that picture you have attached isn't an example of your riding skills. LOL! :face-icon-small-ton

rulonjj

Lifetime Membership
Apr 15, 2008
capitol town, WY
Having a avy bag isn't necessary. Just as long as you have a beacon, probe, and shovel. It's definitely not wise to ride alone. Feel free to shoot me a text if you don't have anyone to ride with. 3O7-477- O192

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
I'm just hoping that picture you have attached isn't an example of your riding skills. LOL! :face-icon-small-ton

Which picture? I see two pictures!!:face-icon-small-ton

I have had my handful of stupid moments myself!!

sledhead685

Premium Member
Jan 12, 2012
Laramie
Any of you looking to go out for a ride this weekend and could use a riding partner, or an addition to your group? My typical riding buddies are out town and I was thinking about going up and playing around. Plus you can always use more sledding friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features