• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Mountain Assault Seats Now available

L
May 15, 2009
Feel free to contact us we will be happy to get you set up with the a WRP seat.

Thanks,
Paul
Sled Solutions

Looked at their website and was wondering, what the core charge was?
Since you are working with them could you please explain? I'm sure there
are several of us that would like to know about this.
Thanks

M

Marc WRP

Apr 27, 2009
www.wr-products.com
Core Charge

Looked at their website and was wondering, what the core charge was?
Since you are working with them could you please explain? I'm sure there
are several of us that would like to know about this.
Thanks

Since our seats are built on the factory pan to accomodate factory attatchemnt we must aquire a seat pan to build from.

As of right now this is what it looks like.

Dragon Seat cost $329 mandatory core trade in. Customer pays shipping to get the core to me and i pay the return shipping. (the website is incorrect).

Ski Doo Xp Seat Cost $329 if you send me a core. $529.00 without a core. I have Xp seats in stock and ready to ship in 4 colors. (customer pays core shipping and i pay return shipping)

Nytro cost $329 mandatory core trade in. Customer pays shipping to get the core to me and i pay the return shipping. These seats will be available by next friday.

I will provide further info on other models as we release them. i am sure that changes will be made as we improve on our system.

Thanks

WRP

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Since our seats are built on the factory pan to accomodate factory attatchemnt we must aquire a seat pan to build from.

As of right now this is what it looks like.

Dragon Seat cost $329 mandatory core trade in. Customer pays shipping to get the core to me and i pay the return shipping. (the website is incorrect).

Ski Doo Xp Seat Cost $329 if you send me a core. $529.00 without a core. I have Xp seats in stock and ready to ship in 4 colors. (customer pays core shipping and i pay return shipping)

Nytro cost $329 mandatory core trade in. Customer pays shipping to get the core to me and i pay the return shipping. These seats will be available by next friday.

I will provide further info on other models as we release them. i am sure that changes will be made as we improve on our system.

Thanks

WRP

I'm assuming you are referring to our website?!?! I went back and couldn't find anywhere that said different then what you just said. If something is out of line let me know and I'll correct ASAP. Also if the Rev is ready to sell send me the info!

Thanks!!!

any pics of the nytro seat?

Not yet but when the pictures surface I'll post them.

Premium Features