• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Quickclickers and Slidekicks at the show

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Hey all!

I have the Slidekick and Quickclicker booth this year. Will have Products on display and for sale with show specials. We will also be featuring our spray on trailer floor liner for new and used snowmobile trailers. This is brought to you by Apex Engineered Coatings. Stop by and say hi, unless you're gay. :eek:

whitefish

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Your spray liner is the bomb.. It's holding up great, and is in my favorite shade of Black!!

I'll be picking up a pair of Slidekicks.. was impressed last year, and with the improvements this year, I think the Kicks are the ticket.

Glad to see you'll be there again!

:p

G
Aug 25, 2008
Boise, Idaho
Thanks

Hey Whitefish - thanks for the skid and the smooth transaction, never had a chance to thank you.

Guys - you should all buy from this guy, you won't be sorry!!

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
:beer;:face-icon-small-hap What is the install process on the quick clickers? Bring a set for me to the snow show.

Install process is very straight forward. Takes about 10 minutes max. No need to remove clutch. Come see us at booth #235. :beer;

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
I will be by for a set of clickers

And if "Good To Go" can not destroy you scratchers--then it can not be done:eek:--might have to get a set of those too:D!!

H20SKE...

M

MAC29

Dec 9, 2007
eatonville,wa
Rideing

I will be by for a set of clickers

And if "Good To Go" can not destroy you scratchers--then it can not be done:eek:--might have to get a set of those too:D!!

H20SKE...

Get those clickers on,I need guided to more secreat riding places

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Wow, that's pretty good considering how hard you are on things.:beer;

Cold, so cold...
Coldsml.gif

H20SKE...

And you too???
smashfreakB.gif
Tough crowd

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Thanks Whitefish for the two sets of Slidekicks last year. Pretty cool how it snowed the day I installed them and never stopped till sometime after April. I think the only day I 'really' got to use them was June 1st at GC. :beer;

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
What's the snow show price for the clickers ? I might pick up a set.

For you? Retail plus 10% :eek:

Actually the sale price has not been finalized. There will be one though and mention that you are a SnoWest junky and it gets better! :cool:

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
Thanks Whitefish for the two sets of Slidekicks last year. Pretty cool how it snowed the day I installed them and never stopped till sometime after April. I think the only day I 'really' got to use them was June 1st at GC. :beer;

Those scratchers expire soon so come by and get 2 more sets so it will snow again!

Premium Features