• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Tucker Carlson is back:

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
I don’t have the answer to that. So many people are overwhelmed that they refuse to even look into anything more, even though it is going to affect them beyond what seems possible.
Or they are so brainwashed that they can stare facts in the face and refuse to believe them.
A huge portion of society still believes “safe and effective” even though many who are vaccinated have had Covid multiple times and the VARS vaccine injury numbers are off the charts.
The brainwashed are nearly zombies to some extent.
Many or most Trump haters have been brainwashed by main stream media, love him or hate him our country was in much better shape than it is now. We are in a war with Russia and Iran while nearing WW3.
The Biden administration has weakened our country in countless ways including millions who illegally entered the country with no documents and are now being supported by the US Tax payers.
The brainwashed are happy with the Biden accomplishments…WTF!

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
If you still think it wasn't and isn't intentional than this might change your mind, pharma and the government will kill you one way or another using the weapon of mass destruction, fake media.

Trust the science

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
We joined TuckerCarlson.com.
He has some awesome interviews that aren’t on X or YouTube.
I’m glad he will be putting this interview on X for the world to see!

S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Putin's words will charm you but his actions will harm you. Just like the wanna be dictator Agent Orange.

Tucker has the most punchable face in entertainment.

I shudder to think how you guys think you have been enlightened by this clown's content. His fortune is made from spreading hate and fear. Whatever makes you ummm...happy?...I guess. I don't see an ounce of happiness here but maybe feeling like others share your hate and fear gives some kind of joy...I dunno

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Putin's words will charm you but his actions will harm you. Just like the wanna be dictator Agent Orange.

Tucker has the most punchable face in entertainment.

I shudder to think how you guys think you have been enlightened by this clown's content. His fortune is made from spreading hate and fear. Whatever makes you ummm...happy?...I guess. I don't see an ounce of happiness here but maybe feeling like others share your hate and fear gives some kind of joy...I dunno
Quintessential MSM programmed liberal.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Simple, you still getting vaccinated? Still wearing a mask? These guys don't exist do they? GettyImages-908191330.jpg
That vehicle of yours not transporting things these days?
It really is amazing how even you haven't figured out the lies but when your completely brainwashed I guess I'm suppose to forgive your ways.
When you can no longer afford food or fuel what is it your going to do?

Premium Features