• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Ski-Doo announces DELAYS in 2023 Delivery...

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Wow. You will not get front shocks until 30-45 days after the sled is delivered.

So, if you get your sled in late Nov or Dec, you may be waiting until Jan for a complete sled.

I wonder if buyers could get a credit and get their own shocks?
it blows and anyone know if dealers know if a given sled is complete once it ships? if mine's incomplete then i've gotta rethink some travel plans.

B
Nov 26, 2007
Wow. You will not get front shocks until 30-45 days after the sled is delivered.

So, if you get your sled in late Nov or Dec, you may be waiting until Jan for a complete sled.

I wonder if buyers could get a credit and get their own shocks?
My concern would be, will the dealer be allowed to release the sled prior to the factory shocks arriving if the buyer has their own shocks already in hand. Would be painful to have to wait for the factory shocks to show up when a person was already planning to swap out their shocks. A person can order a set of aftermarket for the front and have them in just a few days but wouldn't matter if BRP is telling the dealer they cant' let it go until the missing component showed up. Might be like the Dess post to where a person could run it until the missing component (shock) showed up.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
How many laughed at Polaris for 2021 when they did this?
Yup. It stinks.

Polaris has has their recall issues this year. Tough year for Doo and Poo.

I was in a dealer today that sells Doo and Cat and they had about 12 Doos on the floor for sale and one Cat. So, there are some sleds out there.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Now it beings. I had a feeling this was going to start. My sled had a estimated ship date on Nov 7th. Still no vin.
My NA Expert standard gauge still shows delivery of Sept-Oct on BRP site. Not here and no VIN.
Buddies with Nov-Dec have their big gauge turbo sleds already. ??‍♂️??‍♂️

Premium Features