Here's the highlights from Arctic Cat for 2015:
- The big news for Arctic Cat for 2015, for the mountain crowd at least, is the addition of two new 2-stroke models and one new 4-stroke model.
- The 2015 M6000 153 and M6000 Sno Pro 153 feature Cat's new 6000-Series C-TEC2 engine. This twin-cylinder engine with dual-stage injection features batteryless EFI, electic oil pump, APV electronic power valves, exhaust pipe temperature system (EPTS), knock sensor and engine-reverse technology. The lightweight 599cc engine meets Tier III EPA emissions regulations.
- The 2015 M7000 Sno Pro 153 features the proven Yamaha 4-stroke triple-cylinder 1049-cc engine. It's a quick-revving EFI with an engine management system that eliminates engine braking.
- The popular M8000 Sno Pro (the Rob & Dave Special...) returns with several key improvements and upgrades for 2015.
- Three Special Edition graphics packages are available for 2015: M8000 David McClure Special Edition; M8000 Rob Kincaid Special Edition; ZR 6000 Tucker Hibbert Special Edition.
- Spring Order incentives: get 6.9% financing for 60 months plus 3-year warranty plus free Cat's Pride membership plus up to $300 Cat Cash plus Limited Edition Leather Jacket. Spring order deadline is April 30, 2014.
2015 M Series updates and improvements:
- All M models get front-mounted wheel kit on the rear suspension rails that prevent the rail tip from stabbing the track window.
- All M models get new magnesium idler wheel blocks with 6mm fasteners on rear suspension for reduced weight.
- All M models get new larger-diameter driven shaft with snap-ring bearing mount instead of taper-lock bearing for improved durability and serviceability.
- All M models with Fox Float 3 shocks get new bleed shim valving for improved comfort and control in bumps. The air fill port has been moved to the side to make it easier to attach the Float pump for easier calibration.
- All M Sno Pro models fet added rail braces in the rear suspension for increased durability.
- M7000 model gets new rear suspension rail profile with longer fron arm shock for improved weight balance.
- M8000 and M9000 Series Sno Pro and LTD models get new front ProClimb bumper.