We're giving readers the chance to win a Polaris-branded Fly Racing F2 helmet by naming our 2014 SnoWest Project Sled, which is a Pro RMK 800 163.
You can submit names for the project sled on the contest post on www.facebook.com/SnoWestMagazine or email your name suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, November 13, 2013.
If you'd like to watch the SnoWest Polaris Pro RMK project sled be built live, attend the Idaho Snowmobile Show this weekend in Boise, ID. See details by clicking on the link below.
The 2014 SnoWest Polaris Pro RMK project sled features these aftermarket modifications and acessories:
- Carl's Cycle 900 Big Bore engine kit.
- Camoplast X3 162x3-inch track, with Avid 7-tooth center drive.
- KMod complete rear suspension with Raptor shocks.
- Fox Evol Float 3 Pro Series front shocks.
- Performance Motor Sports MTNTK Blow Hole ventilation.
- Skinz Protective Gear front and rear bumpers, Air Frame running boards, A-arms and Dan Adams signature series low-rise seat.
- Next Level Riding Clinics Windshield Bag and Handlebar Bag.
- ArcticFX Sled Wrapr graphics.
- Fire N Ice Quick Drive Belt Tensioner.
- Blown Motor Edition Wary AviPack, shovel and probe.
- Patrick Custom Carbon primary clutch cover.
- Starting Line Products exhaust system.
- Curve Industries skis.
- DynoJet Power Commander V.