• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

zr200 sno scoot 200 loose seat

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
the back of my boys seat is loose, looks like there should be tabs on the seat that slide into the tunnel or a couple screws. either way if its screws or tabs there both missing. does anyone know how it should be.

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
There is a thin plastic clip that slides into a notch/slot in the tunnel. It breaks easily and is a poor design IMO. two of our three snoscoot seats are broken.

Stack

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Midwest
Yes, there are 2 plastic tabs that lock in when you slide the seat base forward. Just be careful when replacing that everything is properly aligned (really ensuring the fuel tank is properly aligned with the seat base) before locking in place so you don’t break them in the process. There are 4 fasteners up front that secure the seat base molding to the belly pan and frame I believe, then I believe you have 4 torx screws that secure the back of the seat cover when you take that off.

I hope this helps!

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
thanks guys, i thought i looked like there was supposed to be tabs there. I dont feel like ordering a new seat base, maybe a few self tappers or something will work. my boy has started trying some jumps and just did youth sno cross this weekend and i guess thats too much for it.

Premium Features