ZR 200 or Snowscoot thumb Warmer

MountainTrashCat

⚙️📆🌸
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
T5M 2Z3
www.mutualpropane.ab.ca
So the kido’s snowcheck showed up, got it home and realized that it has hand warmers but no thumb warmer.... seems like a bit of a cheesy shortcut but I’m over it.

I’m gonna guess that lots of you have already looked after this, let’s hear what you used for parts. I know there are kits available from Cat as well as the aftermarket. I haven’t ruled out the possibility of replacing the flipper with an OEM one with a heater if I can find a good match.

MountainCat1

Oct 4, 2015
Montana
So the kido’s snowcheck showed up, got it home and realized that it has hand warmers but no thumb warmer.... seems like a bit of a cheesy shortcut but I’m over it.

I’m gonna guess that lots of you have already looked after this, let’s hear what you used for parts. I know there are kits available from Cat as well as the aftermarket. I haven’t ruled out the possibility of replacing the flipper with an OEM one with a heater if I can find a good match.

MountainCat1

Oct 4, 2015
Montana
I just had my AC shop install a factory one; No complaints, other than it should have been stock & not a option. Also had them do some carb work & throttle lever adjustment.

Premium Features