• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz shocks or Simmons Gen IIs.What will make the nytro feel less tippy?

Lococoin

Lifetime Membership
My biggest complaint last year was how tippy the sled feels on harder snow. In the soft stuff it is great but on some off camber hard stuff i tipped it over a few times. Granted I am still learning to ride this thing after coming off my ZX but sheesh its annoying!

So with this lovely economy I am trying to figure out what to spend my money on first.

Would the zbroz x1 shocks or the simmon gen II skis help the most with making the sled more stable?

Im thinking the shocks will help the most since the skis will only give it another inch or so of width.

Any other ideas are more than welcome.

P

pylon

Jan 16, 2009
in the triple slide
the gen 2s made my nytro feel like a boat ! i though it was way to stable and hard to carve but on the deepest of days . im much happier with the stock skis . I ve riden a few nytros with RTX front ends and couldnt really tell the diffrence other than on hard pack . If you want i have a set of red/black gen 2s with a couple rides on them lol

Thistledoo

Lifetime Membership
I have Ohlins and gen 2's. At first the Gen 2 wernt a big hit like they were on my apex. I took them off and tried a few diff kinds of skis. I'm back with the gen 2's now and they are staying on. If your gonna do one thing...its shocks and stock skies....I could live with that but the stock shocks are junk IMO

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Shocks first!!!!! The skis are not the best, but I prefer the SLP Powder Pros over the Gen2 on the Nytro. On the Apex it seems to work better with the wider skis.
:)

Premium Features