• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your Thoughts on the new RIOT 3 and RIOT 3 S ??

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
length would have to be different for the 3" short spindle. I'm making assumptions and am not speaking specs.

H
Mar 5, 2008
I have been riding a ARO 3 S pre-production since last year. I weigh 245#'s stepping out of the shower and am using 275# springs both front and rear. The ARO 129 S comes with 250# springs stock. I find my suspension to work well. I am just looking for a more nimble kit...without loosing its climbing and side-hilling prowess. I am also hoping that the rifled bypass technology of the PRO models provides a plush ride and bottoming resistance. Allen shortened and re-valved my current shocks...and the suspension works wonderfully.

H
Mar 5, 2008
Were did u get the bigger springs from i can only find 200 lb spring on timbersled site and i have looked all over the stock ones are way out of my eating habits any direction you cant point me to look be awsome thanks mike

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Were did u get the bigger springs from i can only find 200 lb spring on timbersled site and i have looked all over the stock ones are way out of my eating habits any direction you cant point me to look be awsome thanks mike
Also interested in this. I have the '20 Riot LE, and find after me, my gear, some gas, and tools and lunch get added, I have basically zero for suspension travel.. (I'm 210 outta the shower)
find it floats like a jet ski in 6" or more of fresh snow, but is a real brick on anything less

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
I've got a Riot 3 pro s in transit to me right now. In the past I've really liked the short kits but they all needed better suspension. This year is the year they gave the short kits the internal Bypass shocks so you get plushness up high in the stroke then the deeper into the stroke you go the more damping you get. I can't wait to see what it feels like first hand

Premium Features