• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You can buy your Amsoil shipped to your door yourself@cost

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
PM me your address and I will send you the form so you can buy oil at our Dealer cost. I will personally mail this to you and you will not be put on a list of targets to market to. Fill the form out and you will be a preferred customer and will be able to buy the products at the same level as us dealers. You will not however, be able to sign up down line dealers unless you elect to upgrade to that account.
timlind_2000@yahoo.com
402-416-1555

This offer is good again this year and have already sent out a few. Feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
To the guys that PM'd me they were sent out already..tks, You guys know the season is coming so you can stock up on your oil. It takes a few days to activate you so dont hesitate.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Great offer Himark. I have been getting my oil this way for quite a while. It really saves me time, no dealer close. It always shows up quickly. I'd recommend everyone to buy this way.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Tim, thanks! Two days to my door for a case of oil. :)
Oil that I used to run 3 years ago in Alaska used to cost me $40 a gallon. In Vancouver, WA before I came over to Idaho it was $55 PLUS tax.
This is definitely saving me money, and the convenience is great!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Thanks guys for all that pm'd me there info. I am going to continue to run this out to you guys for all that is interested. Just be sure and put your name as well as your address in the PM and I will get you hooked up right away.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
IMPORTANT Amsoil dealer announcment I recieved today. If you have not bought your supply yet you may want to. Just a heads up.

AMSOIL Price Increase Scheduled for March 01, 2011

The lubricants industry has experienced rapidly increasing base stock and additive cost increases over the past few months, and many lubricant manufacturers have recently implemented 5 to 15 percent price increases. While AMSOIL makes every effort to maintain the lowest prices possible and has delayed raising prices for as long as possible, the ever-increasing costs of raw materials has forced AMSOIL to implement a minimal price adjustment on select products in the U.S. effective March 1. Due to fluctuations in the exchange rate, Canadian prices will remain unchanged at this time. Even with a minimal price adjustment, AMSOIL synthetic lubricants remain the best and most cost-effective choice on the market, saving customers money through extended drain intervals, reduced wear and maintenance and increased fuel efficiency.

Updated pricing information will be available the first week of February and can be accessed in the Product Pricing Interface in the Dealer Zone at www.amsoil.com. For pricing effective March 1, select Future Pricing. Pricing files are available in either EXCEL or PDF formats.

All active retail and commercial accounts will be notified of the impending price change, and provided instructions for accessing the Product Pricing Interface, in the January Service Line (which will be mailed mid-January). Servicing Dealers are also encouraged to inform their customers of the price change.

Broskie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 12, 2010
PM is not working

Can you please pm me the amsoil application?

Thank you

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
PM me your address and I will send you the form so you can buy oil at our Dealer cost. I will personally mail this to you and you will not be put on a list of targets to market to. Fill the form out and you will be a preferred customer and will be able to buy the products at the same level as us dealers. You will not however, be able to sign up down line dealers unless you elect to upgrade to that account.
timlind_2000@yahoo.com
402-416-1555

This offer is good again this year and have already sent out a few. Feel free to contact me.
GEE AS A DLR I SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THIS TOO !!!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Season is coming guys and am getting requests already. Please remember to send me your mailing address along with your full name since I am mailing these to you snail mail. Snow is on the way!:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features