• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yeti 2020 product FIRST RIDE

chumbilly1

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Yes,they have a fixed strut rod, you have to buy it out of CA though do to TS patent BS. The soft strut is smallish but still messes with some intskes and Im sure is the issue you describe.

Chadx

♫ In the pow again. Just can't wait to get in..
Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
Bozeman, MT
Toby or others,
Can anyone confirm the 2020 2.5" paddled track is 2.5" full width? vs. the previous notion of 2.5" in the middle of the track and tapering down towards the edges? All the photos look to be 2.5" all the way to the edge and nothing I could find mentions the taper. With the 5.5" rail spacing, has Yeti determined no paddle taper is needed? Not that the taper was giving up much in the way of surface area (as I think they were only tapered down to 2.25" tall), but more surface are on the paddles is more surface area...though more weight as well. Just looking for confirmation as I didn't see any documentation the explicitly said. Thanks.

byeatts

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Toby or others,
Can anyone confirm the 2020 2.5" paddled track is 2.5" full width? vs. the previous notion of 2.5" in the middle of the track and tapering down towards the edges? All the photos look to be 2.5" all the way to the edge and nothing I could find mentions the taper. With the 5.5" rail spacing, has Yeti determined no paddle taper is needed? Not that the taper was giving up much in the way of surface area (as I think they were only tapered down to 2.25" tall), but more surface are on the paddles is more surface area...though more weight as well. Just looking for confirmation as I didn't see any documentation the explicitly said. Thanks.

there is no taper just small radius at the edge , full 2.5 inch

Premium Features