• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha SX 700 "RED HEAD" Triple Pipes

B
Nov 26, 2007
This is a set of Power inc. "center dump" triple pipes. The have been glass bead blasted and re-painted with ceramic exhaust paint good for 2300 degrees. They were not rusted just had scratches and rub marks on them. They have not been run since the fresh paint. These will fit any of the SX chassis Yamaha's with the "red head" triple cylinder engines. I ran them on a Mountain Max. They make very good power and are in my opinion the most quiet triple pipe for these machines. They are good for an honest 18 HP increase from stock. Will definately wake up a stocker. Sorry but I don't have the springs. I may have a couple of the longer ones laying around and I will give you those and any others I can dig up. $350 plus shipping.

Thanks

-BD1

SDC10165a.jpg SDC10166a.jpg

P
Jan 29, 2023
Nl, Canada
This is a set of Power inc. "center dump" triple pipes. The have been glass bead blasted and re-painted with ceramic exhaust paint good for 2300 degrees. They were not rusted just had scratches and rub marks on them. They have not been run since the fresh paint. These will fit any of the SX chassis Yamaha's with the "red head" triple cylinder engines. I ran them on a Mountain Max. They make very good power and are in my opinion the most quiet triple pipe for these machines. They are good for an honest 18 HP increase from stock. Will definately wake up a stocker. Sorry but I don't have the springs. I may have a couple of the longer ones laying around and I will give you those and any others I can dig up. $350 plus shipping.

Thanks

-BD1
Still have the pipes?

Premium Features