• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Yamaha Nytro Impluse Turbo w/ CR racing skid and Tunnel

J
Oct 2, 2020
Bought this 2009 Yamaha nytro brand new and before I even rode it I had www.impulseturbo.com and www.crracingcanada.com do the following modifications:

Nytro Impulse turbo race kit with upgraded GT3071R turbo and inner cooler - $10,000

CR racing M10 rear suspension - $6,000

CR racing tunnel - $2,000

Camoplast challenger extreme track 174x16x3" - $1500

Avid drivers - $260

Prologger gauge system and mount - $745

Super tip clutch weights - $265

Shockwave adjustable helix - $229

Turbo fuel injectors - $450

Turbo gas ported 9.5:1 pistons - $550

Carrillo rods - $1140

Labor - $$$$

I have probably left off a few things, have over $30k plus the sled invested. Have not rode it for a few years, since my son was born. I just do not have time anymore to ride and my son now is starting to ski, so that is where my time is spent in the winter now. It has 907 miles on it. Asking $15,000 OBO, feel free to email me at gtrythall@gmail.com , located in SLC, Utah

1.jpg 3.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg

X
Oct 8, 2009
Hopefully, you sold it. That is a cool nytro. I have a friend with an identical sled except it has a built apex motor from impulse in it.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I don't get it?
Bean2003 Made you an offer, you accepted, how can it not be sold?
Is Bean2003 a deadbeat?
I cannot imagine making an offer, and then backing out after they accepted it?
I thought we were better people than that here on Snowest?
None of this makes sense?
Would any of you do that?
It's just strange!

X
Oct 8, 2009
How does the 3071 spool up? I have a similar viper build. Except, mine has a fully ported head with oversized intake and exhuast valves, and I run a gtx2867 gen2. Mine spools up pretty fast and makes a ton of power. But, I know it would run a little cooler with a bigger exhaust wheel and turbine housing. I only hesitate because I don't want to lose how responsive the turbo is. It is so nice to ride and climb chutes with.

Have you been on one like yours with a 2871 or similar size?

J
Oct 2, 2020
How does the 3071 spool up? I have a similar viper build. Except, mine has a fully ported head with oversized intake and exhuast valves, and I run a gtx2867 gen2. Mine spools up pretty fast and makes a ton of power. But, I know it would run a little cooler with a bigger exhaust wheel and turbine housing. I only hesitate because I don't want to lose how responsive the turbo is. It is so nice to ride and climb chutes with.

Have you been on one like yours with a 2871 or similar size?

I have ridden similar builds with the 2871 turbo and honestly I felt the 3071 felt strong and built boost quicker.

B
Dec 2, 2007
I don't get it?
Bean2003 Made you an offer, you accepted, how can it not be sold?
Is Bean2003 a deadbeat?
I cannot imagine making an offer, and then backing out after they accepted it?
I thought we were better people than that here on Snowest?
None of this makes sense?
Would any of you do that?
It's just strange!
Douche

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you needed an apology for closure.
I'm so sorry that I hurt your feeling. Let me know if there's anything I can do help you move past this traumatic period.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Like I said your douche is showing might wanna have that checked!
Just to clarify, on October 14 you make an offer and the seller promptly replies that he accepts your offer.
October 16 the seller states "Have a few people interested, but not sold yet."
October 16 I point out these facts.
Over a year later, you are calling me a feminine hygiene product for pointing out these facts.

Is any of the above incorrect? I'm just trying to understand where your reaction is coming from?

Premium Features