• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

YAMAHA APEX, ALPINE TURBO, INTERCOOLED, M10 SUSPENSION, 3" 174 TRACK

V
Feb 2, 2010
UTAH
I recently went through the sled and serviced everything. Runs perfect! I always have multiple turbo sleds so the sled only has around 1800 miles (2007 title) I have run 50/50 110 octane with 91 octane around 15lbs boost very reliably. The motor was built (Lincoln County Customs) to handle much higher boost. My reason for selling is I recently purchased an Impulse Nypex. I would possibly entertain trades for newer UTV's i.e. RZR, Wildcat... Asking $13,900

Features include;

- ALPINE Intercooled Turbo system (New Garrett GT2860)
- 3" 174”L 16”W camoplast track (300 miles on it)
- M10 Rear skid and fox external reservoir shock, anti stab kit
- Apex Motor with built Internals, 10-5-1 compression Carillo rods, JE pistons etc.
- Light weight front end with Fox float shocks
- New VISION X LED headlight (superbright!)
- SHOCKWAVE secondary clutch
- AEM air fuel gauge
- PINGEL Tether
- CR RACING 174" polished tunnel
- CR RACING 174" polished rails
- AVID rolled chaincase (new backup chain and gasket included)
- Ice scratchers
- LCC gas rack
- New lightweight hood
- Newer plastics
- New Light weight hi crank battery
- New fuel pump
- Better Boards snow eliminator traction
- Cast Iron Header with Audi style race Fasteners
- ATTITUDE fuel management box (backup box included)
- Powder pro skiis
- Mountain Addiction light weight seat
- IMPULSE intake

Please call 801-808-2332 or email me at Vincent@lmg7.com

SIDE VIEW APEX.jpg Front Right.jpg Front Left.jpg Turbo View Apex.jpg Shockwave Clutch Apex.jpg Rear Left.jpg

Last edited:

skibumm

Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2004
Utah
how heavy is this sled??

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2865765#post2865765

The real question is power to weight. I weighed mine and it came in at 660 wet, full of fuel (11 gallons), with tool kit, extra belts, absolutely ready to ride. At 300 HP, thats .45HP/pound.

The link has pics of my old apex on the scale. You take a M8T, try and get 220 HP at 520 lbs wet and you have .42HP/pound. That sled will make 300 HP easy with more to spare and I think the apex rides light, especially when you are on the throttle!:face-icon-small-win

V
Feb 2, 2010
UTAH
I haven't actually weighed it full of fuel but I was going to guess around 650lbs. It definitely has an amazing power to weight ratio! You wouldn't be disappointed.

Premium Features