• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XM Vs. AXYS

N
Jan 3, 2020
Hey guys, Im looking at buying either a PRO S or XM XRS with Rmotion. My question is what is the best handling sled through the corners. Im a very aggressive rider and want the best handling sled thorough tight woods sections. Im not worried about he XRS springs being too stiff so please only give me information on how the chassis handling characteristics and which one you think is better/why. Side notes: C&A skis will be put on either sled, Springs/valving will more then likely be changed. PLEASE DONT BRAND BASH im simply looking for the best handling snowmobile corner to corner.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Either one will work honestly. I like the Axys for throwing around in the woods but I also like the way the Doo throws over on it's side as well. The only issue I have with the Doo is the T-Motion when I'm holding a side hill. I noticed it washes out a lot easier but you can get the T-motion lock out and I think that would be just dandy! So honestly I would go with whichever you like because when it comes down to it, your opinion should be the only one that matters.

DGZRT

Lifetime Membership
Nov 16, 2009
Snowest is more of Mountain riding Forum . From your description your looking for the best trail and corner to corner setup . Maybe try HCS, Hard core sledder website
DGZRT

Premium Features