• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTT 2013 Polaris Pro RMK 800 for Built Turbo Apex*****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaubart

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2012
See my post in the "Polaris" snowmobile section! As the title says, I am interested in trading my Snow Check 2013 Polaris Pro RMK 800 155" for a built- Yamaha Turbo Apex (162" - 174"). Let me know what you have! Feel free to post, PM, or call Alex @ (605) 390-3296.

Also this sled comes with transferable 4-year warranty and extras!

Thanks for Looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

homeboy

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2003
Chehalis
watch out guys this guy will play the wheel and deal game, negotiates deal , makes the deal and then breaks it. before he makes an offer on members equipment he should be dead serious about buying instead of playing games with those of us that honor our word

aaubart

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2012
watch out guys this guy will play the wheel and deal game, negotiates deal , makes the deal and then breaks it. before he makes an offer on members equipment he should be dead serious about buying instead of playing games with those of us that honor our word

Its funny "actully sad" to see how some people act when things don't go there way. The last time I checked it is not a crime or dishonest to back out of any deal to persue better options especially when there is no money exchanged, no title trade, or even a pick up date scheduled. I could see homeboy's view if money was exchanged and/or a date for pick up was scheduled.

I gave homeboy Pat a PM to let him know the situation and got "blasted" being called a "chicken **** weasal" among other slams. Typical little man syndrom hiding behind a keyboard.

I have found the sled "turbo apex" that I was in search of and go to pick it up on 4/6. Its nice to deal with someone that is cordial and has class.

I will not get into a bashing session on these forums.

Thank you to everyone who sent me offers and pictures and for the great conversations about your sleds. I appreciate it!

homeboy

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2003
Chehalis
it is actually sad when people don't honor their word, yours does not mean anything when making a deal. when you start making offers on peoples property you should be serious about purchasing and making sure it fits your budget before proceeding. i wonder what others would have to say when you make statements like 3000.00 and its a done deal. well to me when i agree we have a deal, but not you. after you make deal you wait till something better comes your way then tell me a week later. as far as no pick-up date scheduled you knew that was to be in 2 weeks and you agreed because the day after our deal i went in for shoulder surgery. as far as a crime your right their isn,t one. have you ever heard of ebay.....you are what they consider a deadbeat bidder. everybody is good to deal with as long everybody plays by the same rules and i have done a lot of deals on here and you are the first one i have had a problem with. i am glad you made good deal while you had my deal in reserve at least there is one less sled on the market. i guess when you told me it was a done deal i took you at your word, my mistake right...not yours. yep i did call you a weasel and it still fits, i think there are others that would think the same if you dealt with them as you did me.

so keep telling yourself this has nothing to do with your actions so you can make your decision justified.

homeboy

Lifetime Membership
Mar 17, 2003
Chehalis
i am laughing my a off as i type, it struck me as odd that you would make this big deal about the apex you bought so i went back and reread post. you actually went back when you marked sold and edited out the part that you where also interested in a turboed nytro with 162-174 track so others on here would think you where only interested in a apex...how pathetic...

it always amazes me what people will do to decieve others that they are such a stand up guy, and what they will do to cover there tracks

this is hillarious, i guess my label for you fits.....

Last edited:

aaubart

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2012
First off the title of this post has never been changed.

Second off what do you know about my budget?

What I find interesting is that the sale add posted for your nytro was never changed to something like "sale pending"? Were you still hoping to get a better offer? I guess we will never know.

By the way all those adds on these forums that say sale pending have a verbal deal in place as well. What a shocker that not all of them go through. I guess **** happens and deals fall apart. I'm guessing those sellers don't act like this. Its just something that each and every one of us deal with when attempting to sell anything let alone a custom snowmobile.

Now everyone that reads this forum who my be interested in purchasing your nytro knows what your willing to take for it. Way to low ball your current list price. :lol:

Anyway time to put this thread to rest as its no longer productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features