• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTH is a maroon 5?

Quinlan

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
ND
Wonder what the yeast feeds off of to ferment?
Probably what the rice is for. Rather than using corn syrup, they could make a rice slurry, if you will, to take its place.

But, I'm no brewing wizard. I leave that up to the experts as I enjoy the fruits of their labor.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
f051c2de46bbddd4506daeda95ee9819.jpg

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Ya what’s up with mafesto being banned until 2-11 ? What did he do?

Thanks for missing me, it warms the cockles of my heart.
Hopefully "cockles" doesn’t put me on the shelf again!

I used a word to describe the music that in hindsight fell short of what is acceptable.
I researched said word, and I have no issue with the time out. I was a bit ignorant of how derogatory it actually is.

But I'm back in the saddle and will try to return to the entertaining character that you all expect.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
When you're a professional musician and Ibanez won't make a custom guitar for you & you have to use Steve Vai's Girly pink one instead. Steve Vai can pull it off, 'cuz he's Steve Vai. But, really, if you're a pro, you really shouldn't use someone else's signature model guitar at an event that big. It just yells "I think I'm Steve Vai, but Ibanez doesn't."

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
When you're a professional musician and Ibanez won't make a custom guitar for you & you have to use Steve Vai's Girly pink one instead. Steve Vai can pull it off, 'cuz he's Steve Vai. But, really, if you're a pro, you really shouldn't use someone else's signature model guitar at an event that big. It just yells "I think I'm Steve Vai, but Ibanez doesn't."

I admire your knowledge of 80's rock!
We'd get along just fine.
You're not as bad as everyone on here says!

Premium Features