• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Timbersled Simmons Ski with spindle and separately

R
Sep 15, 2010
I have a back country ski I’d let go of. It needs new a new center skeg. I’d ship to lower 48. Let me know if you’re interested and I can get you some pics.

Last edited:
R
Sep 15, 2010
I googled the shipping address you provided and found information stating this address has been involved in 3rd party fraud! Enough for me! Also, your paypal and email names weren't the same. Being on the forum for many years doesn't mean you're a great buyer.
Here's the first link that popped up when searching the shipping address you provided me

A
Sep 14, 2012
Uzhgorod, Ukraine
The buyer details specified in the link are not mine. There is nothing in common. The Meest postal service delivers goods from the United States to Ukraine. It's like UPS, DHL. Each user has his own post suite there. The warehouse address is the same for everyone. The only difference is in the last name and first name and suite number. I use it because it is convenient and cheaper.
The name Александр Ришко in PayPal is the same as Alexander Rishko , but in Cyrillic. I'm from Ukraine! My nickname - aleris - is an abbreviation of my name ALExander RIShko. Sasha is a short name of Alexander, which I used in our correspondence. Someone still doubts - here is my facebook;
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100015736248129
I think this information is enough. I'm sorry, but you're dumbfounded, Drew (RmK8oo). If there are still any doubts, then I am ready to dispel them.
Sorry if I made any mistakes, I don't speak English very well.

P.S. I'm not a great buyer, but honest

E
Dec 19, 2007
Thank God they can still be purchased new direct from simmons here in Utah.
It's still my favorite ski. Better than aro most of the time. I've got extra used ones and spindles/mount kits but was not to excited about having to ship stuff like that.. It's expensive and hard to package.

A
Jan 4, 2015
Canada
Thank God they can still be purchased new direct from simmons here in Utah.
It's still my favorite ski. Better than aro most of the time. I've got extra used ones and spindles/mount kits but was not to excited about having to ship stuff like that.. It's expensive and hard to package.
Eric your in US or Canada ? I'd like to snag a used backcountry ski too...In Canada. Let me know.

Premium Features