• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB: Sled Lift for Gen4 850

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So the current lift I have in my garage that I had used for the past 7 years on my Yamahas does NOT work well with the new 850.

The longitudinal support arms HIT the chain case making it very marginal to lift.

Anyone know which new lifts on the market work BEST with this new chassis from FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE?

And i should mention, I am NOT looking for a flat deck lift.
I want something that leaves the underside EXPOSED as much as possible.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
Add a few 2x4 under the chain case side for .04 cents and save mone for a new truck!!!
The guys with the 17 up cats are also having the same issue

idahoskiguy

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
Boise, ID
Add a few 2x4 under the chain case side for .04 cents and save mone for a new truck!!!
The guys with the 17 up cats are also having the same issue

Have dealt with dropped and rolled chain cases for a long time, just level the lift out and you will be fine. Really do not need a new lift.

:face-icon-small-coo

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Would love to try one of these if I KNEW it would absolutely fit.

https://jsjacks.com/product/snowmobile-air-lift/

JSJacks_ProductImage_snowmobile_air_lift-530x530.jpg

Andystoy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2016
I have two sledpro lifts similar to the picture but use a small winch to lift the sled, built before the dropped chain case and brake, I could use a 2x4 but don't and haven't had any problems.
For the Canadians I noticed that Princess Auto have a sled lift on sale for $189.00 it uses a screw Jack to lift the sled. My lift is no longer made and no experience with the Princess Auto lift.Fyi.

Premium Features