• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Riding skills

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Heck yes I am goin again!!!

Nah, I ainted sacred to be beat by a girl. I would like to see how you would do on something other then a XP, something like a dragon or M. I think you would drop that XP in a second!!

You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, Nick! I rode M8 and I really like it, and RMK as well.... But since I am not making hardly any money, and I got the XP brand new 2 years ago, no matter how hard I tried, i don't have enough charm to convince my husband that I really need new machine, hahaha....
So I will keep this one one more season (I think) and then we'll see...

M7-Ballz 2 the Wall

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
Anchorage, AK
Heck yes I am goin again!!!

Nah, I ainted sacred to be beat by a girl. I would like to see how you would do on something other then a XP, something like a dragon or M. I think you would drop that XP in a second!!

Hey Nick, you mind showing me those ELITE skills on " how to final a race ". Got Four runs in last year and couldn't even finish one.....:(

Should have came with us to Nelli 1 yesterday with my alternate and his dad, Rich and Greg... Talk about elite riding skills...
Still on for Tuesday with Dean, looking like Snug. Give me a call later.

:confused:BTW Ross is going to us my M7 this year and probably beat me with my own sled. How embrassing would that be.

Last edited:
A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Hey Nick, you mind showing me those ELITE skills on " how to final a race ". Got Four runs in last year and couldn't even finish one.....:(

Should have came with us to Nelli 1 yesterday with my alternate and his dad, Rich and Greg... Talk about elite riding skills...
Still on for Tuesday with Dean, looking like Snug. Give me a call later.

:confused:BTW Ross is going to us my M7 this year and probably beat me with my own sled. How embrassing would that be.

LOL, i wasnt goin to say anything about you not finishing last yr lol. Hell i cant talk. i barley made it.

I cant make it tuesday, i got way to much to do before x-mas :(

THat would be very embrassing, so much so that i dont think I would let him ride it lol.

BTW i just got my iphone 3Gs lastnight and downloaded the ielite skill app. Watch out :eek::eek:

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
I've got two boxes of "Mad Skillz" left, and I can get "The Skillz to Pay the Bills" delivered FOB Seattle Wednesday.;)
Iv got the Mad Skillz tune already.. Can i stack it with The Skillz To Pay The Billz?

If iv done the math correctly il lhave optimum rider elite capabilitiness within 3.5-5 feeet of snow!!

Perfect

Premium Features