• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTB Arctic Cat TEAM BOSS clutch weights 64 grams

ultimax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Washington State
These are the high altitude weights for the newer Team Boss clutch without the setscrews. I need a set of the 64 gram weights. PM me if you have a set to sell. Thanks

ultimax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Washington State
Thanks Super 8.
I will check with Country Cat but I think these are for the newer Adapt clutch which uses a different weight than the TEAM clutch from what I've heard. (y)

Bills R.E. Repair

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2008
Dayton, WA
Say I am in Washington Too and have a 2019 Alpha M6000 limited also. Correct Team Part # for Team Boss 64 Gram Weight could be one of 3 types. Weights J-15 J-14 J-13. Each have there weight in different spots but all weight 64 grams. Stock configuration were all J-14. High Altitude ones are rare designated J-13 and very hard to find. These are lighter on the end and heavy on the heel. I have 3 complete sets of these. Brand new. Being that we have so many thing similar, Please call me so we can get you what you want and to accomplish. Looking forward to hearing from you. 509-876-6336 Bill Hubbard Dayton Washington

Premium Features