• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WRP SEATS!

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
We have been selling WRP seats just about since they started making them. The overall quality and fit and finish is great along with their customer service.

We are offering their complete line. They have seats ranging from stock height to -3 (popular Rasmussen style) to +3 and some in between. Color options are available as well. We have seats for most popular models.

See Link: Go Big Parts and Accessories, LLC :: Snowmobile Products :: Body and Chassis :: Seats :: WRP MOUNTAIN ASSAULT SNOWMOBILE SEATS

wrpposeatinstalled.jpg

wrpseatinstalled.jpg

SD-ST-XP0813-BK-3.jpg

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I was just curious if you are going to carry the WRP low profile seat for the Polaris. I see on WRP's website that is suppose to fit the Pro and the Axys, which is cool.

If you do have it, do you have any more pictures info or comparisons to the stock height seat???

Thanks!

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
I was just curious if you are going to carry the WRP low profile seat for the Polaris. I see on WRP's website that is suppose to fit the Pro and the Axys, which is cool.

If you do have it, do you have any more pictures info or comparisons to the stock height seat???

Thanks!
Yes we do carry it. I will check on oicturespictures.

Premium Features